Posted by Ray Majoran
As an extension of our recent AMP (AdvancedMinistry Media Player) announcement from a couple of weeks ago, we are pleased to announce that you can now embed Flash Video and MP3 files directly into your website!
Up to this point, the only way to embed videos within content of your website was to use programs like YouTube or Vimeo. With the new AdvancedMinistry Media Player, you can now do the same thing without many of the limitations of YouTube.
Here are a few key features:
1. You don’t have to upload files twice. Simply upload it once to your media player and embed the file as many times as you like throughout your AdvancedMinistry website.
2. There are no video limitations like YouTube or Vimeo. You are not limited to the length of a video or the file size of a video. File size is completely determined by how much space you have in your Suite. In theory, you could upload a 2GB HD movie. It’s really up to you.
3. You can make the player as small as 100px wide or as large as 1200px wide.
4. You can choose between 4:3 (standard) and 16:9 (widescreen) formats, depending on how you shoot your video.
5. The new player is compatible with all AM 2.0 and 3.0 templates.
For a complete list of instructions on how to embed the player into your AdvancedMinistry website, click here.
To see a demo of the player in action, click here.