Posted by Ray Majoran
For the second straight week, we are pleased to announce more features and improvements to AdvancedMinistry 3.0 templates. Some of the new items include:
- Round edges of your menu
- Position your menu above or below the banner
- Create a title header above, below or in your banner
- Better control of padding/spacing between the banner and menu systems
- Create bottom borders on all of your module headings
- Create separators between your menu items (and change the color)
- Change the border color and size around your thumbnail images
We have created a quick sample site to show you a few of these features; you can check it out here.
To view the new changes, login to your admin, select “Choose My Template” and edit your AM 3.0 template.