Are you using Google Analytics to assist you with your online initiatives? If not, you're allowing valuable information to go unused. Analytics can help to answer questions like:
- Which marketing initiatives are most effective?
- What are accurate traffic patterns/trends on my websites?
- Where are my visitors coming from and what do they do on my site?
- How can my website convert more visitors into customers/donors?
- Which keywords resonate with visitors and lead to conversions?
- Which online ad or creative is the most effective?
- Why do so many people leave my site without doing what I want?
- Are there website design elements that are turning visitors away?
- What site content are people most interested in?