Posted by Ray Majoran
Over the course of the last year, we've made numerous additions and improvements to AdvancedMinistry. One of the most recent additions was the Secure Intranet, which has been very well received. As we press forward in 2010, we won't be slowing down any time soon when it comes to new improvements. In fact, we have a number of things already lined up for this year, some of which include:
- A redesigned back-end admin panel with better statistical reporting
- Conversion of most AM 2.0 templates to AM 3.0.
- Addition of many new templates
- A mobile browser version of AdvancedMinistry
- Continued improvements to the recurring events engine
- Continued improvements on the blog engine
Those are some of the major ones, with many minor additions in the works as well.
All of that said, our most important indicator for additions and improvements is your (client) feedback. We've had tons of it so far we welcome even more!
Please feel free to submit a ticket or post a comment on this blog if you have anything that you'd like us to be working on. We keep an ongoing list of client suggestions and it never hurts to add a few more (no matter how big or how small).